Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Are You A Good Team Player?


            I have been thinking about the title, there are many for this post such as “be a good pirate, since you are on the pirate ship”, “Elsa, Malaysia Version” etc.

            I am a star, what does a star do? It shines. I shine whenever I go, but without my teammate, I wouldn’t have shined so brightly. Look what they have done, preparing the cloth, wig, spray, “staircase” & many other things.

            Thanks to our GM, he wanted this event with performance. The idea, purpose of this is to team bonding, so that we can work better. Not only the hard work of my teammate did, the audience also played an important role by cheering! Whatever we do, we focus, into it, execute it, & make it happen.


            Wishing all of you who are reading & watching this Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment